Monday, January 31, 2011

CUTEST VS PACKAGING EVER! ...products good too ;)

I am usually a fan of Victoria's Secret VS makeup but the packing on these products are sooo cute! Very YSL but with some slightly tacky animal print lol. But hey its fun!

I like both of the lipstick colors, I got 2 of 4. There is also a midtone pink and a deep wine/berry color (neither of which looked good on me) The formula is kind of think for my liking which makes it a little less moisturizing than other lipsticks I own. The nude is very different than any other shade I own (bought a ton of backups...bought back ups of all these products LOL...i have a problem) The blush I chose is the darkest one out of the 4 but its also the most pigmented. The other blushes are 10x more shimmery and more just like a highlight powder. This one is very pretty and blended out its really pretty and girly. One of my new favorite blushes for sure!

Blush $16 (the better deal of the 2)
Lipsticks $14





 Heartbeat

Instint 

These ARE Limited Edition!!!
(there are eyeshadows too but in weird zebra print which seems like it would be hard to get in with a brush)

: )

I hope you all are enjoying this blog! It is super fun for me! I am lovingggg it!

12 comments:

  1. Instint looks sooooo nice! I might check these out later! And the packaging is pretty cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i posted swatches it would NOT be on this blog. a lot of ppl have been asking me for that on my various posts but this is just a shopping blog NOT a beauty blog. I will not be doing swatches on this blog for the most part. Occasionally here or there but generally no. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siwing, I have a swatch of some of the products in this line. Check it out.

    Holly, Have you used the blush? In was in the store when I bought the Instinct lipstick and some other makeup...but I was debating and decided to wait for someone to get it and see how they liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors...guess I will be heading to VS to try them out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes but i only like it in this color. the rest are more like shimmery highlight colors. (all shimmer) (i did mention that i have tried it...well not directly but i said its one of my favorite new blushes.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colors look great!!!
    especially the nude
    gonna go check it out in person~

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing! the packaging alone is worth it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you bought and blogged about these. I was debating on whether to get them or not. Loved the packaging (I'm a leopard lover, lol). I am definitely going to get the same colors you picked out (I already planned on getting those colors.) Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love loveeeee this blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete