Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Face.




Eve Pearl Foundation in Medium

Ordered from Hautelook. I believe it was on sale for $40 something? I don't remember and its not printed on my receipt. The color is a little darker than I usually use but not bad. After all is said and done matches pretty well. LOVE the packaging and comes with a nice velvet-type pouch. 

Full retail I believe is $54 from EvePearl.com

I like that it can be worn sheer to med-full coverage. It doesnt look as thick as i thought it might. (esp. for a cream foundation) Still need to test it more to see if and how much I like it.





Dark Circle Eye Treatment + Concealer in Sheer Tint
about $13 at drugstores

I don't know if its doing anything for my dark circles but I really like the idea of it and its a nice quick and easy under eye concealer and has really decent coverage. Will not replace my beloved Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (I use the color Light) butttt I enjoy using this for errand days etc. 




Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush $7 from Walmart
Color shown: Skinny Dipping

I just swirl them together to use for blush. The brownish color is a sheen finish and the orange is a matte. Both colors look much more wearable ON than in the box so dont be scared! I really like these! (idk if I'll get any additional though, all the others look like ones I already own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment