Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Walmart Haul? ESSIE NAILPOLISH : )

So as some of you may know Essie is my FAVORITE nailpolish brand! ...like ever....in life. lol. 
But it can be kind of hard to come by near me. I had heard that Walmart now carries the brand which I was excited for but...my local Walmart does not carry it yet...figures. 
Anywaysss I stopped at a Walmart yesterday (not for the polishes) and was pleased to see a display of them on an end cap, of course, I had to grab a few.

They didn't have a tonnn of colors BUT they did have the one I was after which is Tart Deco (the coral/peach color shown) The pink one I think may be limited edition, I'm not sure. There were a couple other polishes with it but none that were really any different than polishes I already own. The blue one I purchased because I have really been wanting China Glaze Secret Periwinkle, just haven't gotten around to purchasing it. On I think the Essie one (Lapiz of Luxury) is darker than the China Glaze and...I dont think I really care for it on me. : ( I did a blue glitter (almost) gradient using the Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" OPI polish...I think this one looks better on its own. (I dont care for the look on me but I figured I would post a pic anyways so you could see what it looked like.

(btw these were about $8 each ($7 and change before tax) prices may very per location but that's pretty much the standard price I've seen for the brand.)

(BTW was Jazzed by Essie a Limited Edition color? I've been meaning to get it but never see it anywhere)

I hope you all are enjoying this blog! Thanks for following : )




7 comments:

  1. They look pretty... Have never tried Essie before, hope my Walmart has them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!
    I'm your new follower!
    I love you Youtube channel too!!!
    I'm actually using the Lancome Genefique because you recommended!!!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lala lapiz of luxury looks amazing painted on ~ ! i love how you added the extra sparkles on keke btw keep up with the youtube vids <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are so pretty!! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walgreens is going to start selling it too. It was on my receipt 2-3 weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have a tutorial or blogpost on how u did ur nails with the fading glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They started selling Essie everywhere! I see it at my CVS, Walgreens and Walmart! =o

    ReplyDelete